- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Perfectionist, All Collectibles, No Kill Option Engaged Guide
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Achievement / Trophy Guide
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Ghost Challenges
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Panther Challenges
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Assault Challenges
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Paladin Upgrades
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Tactical Style Guide (Ghost, Panther, Assault)
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Gone Dark Missions
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Daily and Weekly Challenges
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – All Collectibles Only Videos
This is a sortable, searchable table that shows you the number of collectibles and the number of points you need to master each style in every mission of Splinter Cell: Blacklist. Note that the Mastery will reset each time you play a mission. Meaning if I was Master Ghost and replayed to get Master Panther my Ghost would clear and Panther would take its place. So make sure to get all 7 in a row if you are going to the achievements and then switch to the next Tactical Style.
|Hawkins Seafort||4E Grim 01||6000||1100||NONE||1||1||1|
|Pakistani Embassy||4E Charlie 01||12000||11000||10000||1||0||1|
|Smuggers Compound||3E Briggs 01||3000||3000||4000||1||1||1|
|Insurgent Stronghold||Camp 02||5000||3500||2500||1||1||1|
|Opium Farm||4E Kobin 01||2750||2200||3600||1||1||1|
|Border Crosing||4E Grim 02||6000||1100||NONE||1||1||1|
|Hackers' Den||4E Grim 03||6000||1100||NONE||1||1||1|
|American Consumption||Camp 03||6500||4000||3000||1||1||1|
|Swiss Embassy||4E Charlie 02||12000||11000||10000||1||0||1|
|Dead Coast||4E Kobin 02||2625||2100||3600||1||1||1|
|Fish Market||4E Kobin 03||2750||2200||3600||1||1||1|
|Blood Diamond Mine||4E Kobin 04||2500||2000||3500||1||1||1|
|Egyptian Embassy||4E Charlie 03||12000||11000||10000||1||0||1|
|Russian Embassy||4E Charlie 04||12000||11000||10000||1||0||1|
Two questions: Where’s the rest of the mission list? We’re on “Private Estate,” but that mission doesn’t seem to even be in the tactical guide at all! Also: Why can’t your points list be updated for higher difficulty levels? Is it a matter of the data simply being unavailable, or is it something technical on your webpage? Thanks!
Is there somewhere I can look to see that chart but reflecting the necessary points to “master” each mission when I am playing “realistic” difficulty, because they are higher. Hopefully theres a chart somewhere!
I have not seen anyway to change it from Normal. I play on Perfectionist and you just have to shoot for as many points as you can get.