- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Perfectionist, All Collectibles, No Kill Option Engaged Guide
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Achievement / Trophy Guide
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Ghost Challenges
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Panther Challenges
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Assault Challenges
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Paladin Upgrades
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Tactical Style Guide (Ghost, Panther, Assault)
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Gone Dark Missions
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – Daily and Weekly Challenges
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist – All Collectibles Only Videos
Here is our full walkthrough guide for Splinter Cell: Blacklist. This is a Perfectionist, No Kill Option Engaged, HVTs Secured (20 High-valued targets), Intel Acquired (24 dead drops), Data Security (23 blacklist laptops) video guide. We will also have a separate page for the rest of the achievements. Because we are going for No Kill Option Engaged this will also serve as a Tactical Style: Ghost guide.
NOTE: 4E Missions do not count for No Kill Option Engaged.
Grim 01 || Hawkins Seafort
Grim 02 || Border Crossing
Kobin 01 || Dead Coast
Kobin 02 || Opium Farm
Kobin 03 || Fish Market
Kobin 04 || Blood Diamond Mine
Charlie 01 || Pakistani Embassy
NOTE: You do not need to do all 20 levels to be considered to have completed it, if you successfully extract at level 5 you can get the check offs for Undetected & No Kills. You will need to get through level 10 to get enough points for Master: Ghost though.
Pingback: Splinter Cell: Blacklist - All Collectibles Only Videos » GameGuideCentral.com
Hey hey. I want the achievement for not killing anyone throughout the whole campaign. I killed someone accidentally and then a cut scene prompted so I couldn’t reload my checkpoint. I replayed the mission then, and didn’t kill anyone one the second playthrough. Will I still get the achievement at the end of the game? Thanks.
If you do a full run of any level without killing someone it counts. It is possible to check which levels you still need by going to the scoring page for each level and press RB til you find the page telling you. It will show if you have done the level non lethal, undetected and the highest difficulty cleared.
Pingback: Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Achievement / Trophy Guide » GameGuideCentral.com