- Simpsons Tapped Out: Building Videos Premium and Standard
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Character Videos Premium and Standard
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Premium Decoration Bonuses Table
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Pre-Halloween, Pre-Season Premiere
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Season 25 Tie-In
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Halloween 2013 Event
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Halloween 2013 Event – Kang & Kodos
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Halloween 2013 Event – Reward Quests
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Halloween 2013 Event – Premium Quests
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Visual Level by Level Guide
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Aspirational Buildings
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Thanksgiving 2013 Event
THE SEASON 25 TIE-IN IS LIVE! See it HERE.
Quick update to get ready for the Halloween event and the new Season Tie-In. 9/23/13.
Homer: Oh no! It’s almost the start of October… which due to the scheduling of baseball games on FOX, is when Halloween comes to Springfield!
Lisa: *sigh* I wish we could have it at the end of the month like normal people.
Homer: I just want it to be over. It’s always so scary, with the aliens and movie parodies and main characters dying. All the rules are off!
Lisa: That’s because it’s non-canonical, Dad. Dying doesn’t count.
Homer: I know, but it still hurts. And this year I want to be prepared. Can you find out what’s going to be happening here this year?
Lisa: Hmm, maybe. Let me check online.
Feeding the Trolls
Make Lisa Read the Tapped Out Forums – 4h, 175c, 45xp
Lisa: Let’s see — friend request, friend request, get donuts for cash…
Homer: Isn’t that what donut shops are for?
Lisa: Ah, here we go! “Predictions for this year’s Treehouse of Horror update”…
Lisa: JoshJeerer says it’s going to suck — helpful as always, Josh.
Lisa: Lamezino hopes it’ll be about time travel — it’s always about going back in time with them.
Lisa: And SpAndex had no luck this year with datamining OR datafracking.
Homer: I don’t get any of those jokes.
Lisa: The point is, no one knows what’s coming. We just know that it’s coming soon.
Homer: H-h-h-how soon?
Lisa: Well, we have a season premiere update to do first, but it’s small so I’d guess soon after.
The Treehouse of Horror Update is coming October 1st. Be prepared to be scared!
Homer: Man, nothing happens around here for weeks and then it’s a bunch of stuff at once.
Lisa: I know. Remember this summer? You were building a theme park, running a mini-golf tournament and being in a reality show all at the same time.
Homer: Now that was scary.
add me enrique5913
need neighbors to collect goo am level 35 with most of the things nice town am on every hour everyday can help grow your crops too