- XBOX ONE – 100% Challenge – Day Negative 24
- XBOX ONE – 100% Challenge – Day Negative 3
- XBOX ONE – 100% Challenge – Day 2
- XBOX ONE – 100% Challenge – Day 10
XBOX ONE GS: 370
So much that is good and so much that is total crap.
+ The Snap function and being able to go to guide while a game is active.
– The fact that two games (Ghosts and Ryse) glitched me after coming back from Guide and I had ZERO button control of the game.
+ Code redemption via the Kinect. I HATED Kinect on 360, but it is AMAZING on One.
+ Kinect. Kinect Rivals Preseason is just fun and it works. All of my issues were from me not knowing the actual commands they wanted me to do.
– Audio. The Headset is TRASH. Anyone who likes it doesn’t know what a real headset is. Why was this launched without chat from the millions of dollars of headsets people have?? The worst planning ever.
+/- Achievements. Like the new unlock look. Hate the 3 minutes it seems to take to get to them. The new large tiles look beautiful but a simple list would be nice to just see what I have and don’t have. Also nothing on xbox.com so far. Another thing that wasn’t really ready to for launch.
GHOSTS: Looks a lot better. Seems a little laggy. Less that 25,000 players. Not much to say, it’s the same as on 360.
POWERSHOT GOLF: Love this. Would be a perfect 10 except for no online multiplayer. Putting is taking a LOT of getting used to and the randomness of obtaining equipment can be disappointing.
RYSE: Played some online. Is there a way to make sure you do executions or is it random? Also this might be the slowest leveling game in the history of the universe. Played three entire matches and still haven’t gotten to even level 1. Looks great. The backgrounds and vistas appear to have been given a higher graphical importance than the millions of enemies you attack.
KILLER INSTINCT: Haven’t gotten my code from MS and you can’t unlock achievements unless you pay for or get at least one character so this is on hold until I get my code.