- Simpsons Tapped Out: Thanksgiving 2013 Event
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Aspirational Buildings
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Visual Level by Level Guide
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Halloween 2013 Event – Premium Quests
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Halloween 2013 Event – Reward Quests
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Halloween 2013 Event – Kang & Kodos
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Halloween 2013 Event
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Season 25 Tie-In
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Pre-Halloween, Pre-Season Premiere
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Premium Decoration Bonuses Table
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Character Videos Premium and Standard
- Simpsons Tapped Out: Building Videos Premium and Standard
THE SEASON 25 TIE-IN IS LIVE! See it HERE.
Quick update to get ready for the Halloween event and the new Season Tie-In. 9/23/13.
Homer: Oh no! It’s almost the start of October… which due to the scheduling of baseball games on FOX, is when Halloween comes to Springfield!
Lisa: *sigh* I wish we could have it at the end of the month like normal people.
Homer: I just want it to be over. It’s always so scary, with the aliens and movie parodies and main characters dying. All the rules are off!
Lisa: That’s because it’s non-canonical, Dad. Dying doesn’t count.
Homer: I know, but it still hurts. And this year I want to be prepared. Can you find out what’s going to be happening here this year?
Lisa: Hmm, maybe. Let me check online.
Feeding the Trolls
Make Lisa Read the Tapped Out Forums – 4h, 175c, 45xp
Lisa: Let’s see — friend request, friend request, get donuts for cash…
Homer: Isn’t that what donut shops are for?
Lisa: Ah, here we go! “Predictions for this year’s Treehouse of Horror update”…
Lisa: JoshJeerer says it’s going to suck — helpful as always, Josh.
Lisa: Lamezino hopes it’ll be about time travel — it’s always about going back in time with them.
Lisa: And SpAndex had no luck this year with datamining OR datafracking.
Homer: I don’t get any of those jokes.
Lisa: The point is, no one knows what’s coming. We just know that it’s coming soon.
Homer: H-h-h-how soon?
Lisa: Well, we have a season premiere update to do first, but it’s small so I’d guess soon after.
The Treehouse of Horror Update is coming October 1st. Be prepared to be scared!
Homer: Man, nothing happens around here for weeks and then it’s a bunch of stuff at once.
Lisa: I know. Remember this summer? You were building a theme park, running a mini-golf tournament and being in a reality show all at the same time.
Homer: Now that was scary.